Meinl Classic Woven Series Stick Bag - Black
Meinl's new woven series is a heavyweight 600D woven polyester exterior fabric backed with a PVC lining for extra toughness and structure. Plus, it features suede leather accents along the bottom and zipper tape.
Inside the main compartment are five pockets to organise a large number of drumsticks, brushes, rods and mallets (4 large gusseted pockets and 1 bonus pocket on the binding). Plus, there are four smaller sized accessory pockets to accommodate parts or sound effects.
This stick bag comes equipped with length adjustable floor tom hooks and straps to suspend it in an open position. For quick access storage, the large exterior pocket is sized for common accessories or tools, and it zips shut to secure your items. An adjustable/removable shoulder strap and reinforced, thick webbed handles let you comfortably transport this bag to the gig or studio. Getting into the bag is easy with the large zipper tabs that pull in both directions.
The Meinl Classic Woven Stick Bags are designed for functionality and style for any type of traveling drummer.
- Heavyweight, ultra-durable 600D woven polyester with suede leather accents
- Five interior pockets for drumsticks, rods and mallets
- Four interior pockets for brushes, accessories and tools
- Large exterior accessory/tool pocket
- Floor tom hooks
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Reinforced webbed handles
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: MCSBBK