Lowden F-35 Indian Rosewood Adirondack Spruce
The 'F' model is what you may call Lowden's Auditorium model with a body that is only a touch wider and deeper compared to an Orchestra model. It is extremely suitable for fingerstyle playing, with great balance, but it is also very powerful and strong enough to handle strumming.
The body features East Indian rosewood back and sides together with an Adirondack top. This truly is a match made in heaven which combines the power and response of Adirondack with the warm character of East Indian rosewood resulting in a unique overall balance in which the typical rich, Lowden piano-like character can also be heard.
The construction and details of this F35 have that incredible quality that we are used to from Lowden. For example, they use their own 'Dolphin' bracing pattern and the characteristic 5-piece neck of mahongany, rosewood, and walnut. Finally, this guitar is also a feast for the eyes with beautiful details like the maple, rosewood, and mahogany purfling, the abalone rosette and ebony headstock overlay on the front and back.
Includes the Lowden hardshell case with TFOA passport.
- Lowden F-35
- AAAA Adirondack Spruce top
- AAAA East Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Figured Koa arm bevel & binding
- Ebony fretboard with Maple purfling
- Mahogany and Rosewood 5-piece neck
- Abalone and Rosewood rosette
- Maple, Rosewood, and Mahogany purfling
- Rosewood bridge
- Ebony heelcap and wedge
- Koa backstrip
- Ebony front and back headstock overlay
- Gotoh 510 Gold tuners with Ebony buttons
- Bone nut and split saddle
- 1 3/4″ nut width
- 25 1/2″ scale length
- Ameritage hardshell case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: F351RAS