Roland FP-E50 Digital Piano
The Roland FP-E50 Digital Entertainment Piano is a gorgeous piano, perfect for both learners and performers exploring their potential. With both the SuperNATURAL sound generator, and the ZEN-Core sound engine, you can have an array of amazing sounds at your fingertips. Everything you need from a digital piano is present, with 88 keys, hammer action and an accurate sound from the integrated speakers. At 17.1 kilograms, you can take it with you to gigs where the FP-E50 can be plugged into an external speaker for more volume.
In addition to the standard features, this piano comes with microphone connectivity and the ability to edit your voice on the go with a built-in voice transformer, vocoder and on-the-go harmonies. You can also connect your phone via the onboard Bluetooth, and you can explore different sound packs on Roland Cloud! The FP-E50 has so many options to help you learn and personalise your sound. Whether you're a beginner or looking for an upgrade, this piano is an excellent choice.
Superior sound and responsive touch
There is no competition! Boasting the acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine, Roland take the lead in the market with innovative modelling technology. Whereas most digital pianos use multi-layered samples, recorded with different dynamics, the FP-E50 features full-length samples of an acoustic piano. This facilitates a smooth transition between samples and velocities. Recreating the finest detail of an acoustic piano.
The FP-E50's exceptional performance easily outshines all other digital pianos in its class. Producing unrivalled sound quality, and the realist touch. The FP-E50 allows you to perform with the fullest expression, inevitably offering a solid foundation for proper learning. Supporting the FP-E50's SuperNATURAL piano engine is a powerful onboard sound system, along with a newly developed keyboard that inherits the touch, escapement and ivory feel found in Roland's high-end home pianos.
Roland makes learning fun!
Thanks to its modern digital engine, the FP-E50 goes far beyond any acoustic piano, providing your playing sessions with more fun, creativity and productivity. Non-piano sounds such as organs, strings and voices allow you to enjoy all musical styles while a variety of drum patterns are available to back you up. The FP-E50 even lets you layer two sounds together, or play different sounds with each hand.
With built-in Bluetooth connectivity, the FP-E50 is ideal for working with MIDI music apps on mobile devices, while the USB support enables you to play along with your favourite songs and save SMF songs captured with the in-built recorder. When you connect headphones, you can get lost in a musical journey day or night without disturbing friends, family or neighbours.
Portable and lightweight design
FP 30 offers a sleek, elegant look that's a welcome addition to any room. The light, compact design fits in tight living spaces and is easy to move when needed. Perfect for beyond the home as well, the FP-E50 provides performers and music educators a professional instrument that is portable enough to be taken anywhere. ideal for the gigging musician!
- Sound generator: SuperNATURAL Piano
- Sound engine: ZEN-Core
- Maximum polyphony: 256
- Piano tones: 38
- E. piano tones: 34
- String tones: 36
- Organ/pad tones: 184
- Synth/other tones: 729 (including 74 drum sets)
- Ambience types: Studio, lounge, concert hall, cathedral
- Ambience depth: 10 types
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA-4 standard keyboard with escapement and ivory feel)
- Speakers: 2 x 12 cm (4 - 3/4 inches)
- Rated power output:2 x 11 W
- Dimensions: 1300 x 322 x 174 mm (51.2 x 12.7 x 9.6 in)
- Weight: 17.1 kg (37 lb, 12 oz)
- Headphones: Yes (3D ambience)
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP (audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy) CODEC: SBC (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- Mic input: Yes
- USB audio/MIDI: Yes
- USB memory port: Yes
- Automatic accompaniment
- Style presets: 107
- Controls: Start/Stop, Intro/Ending, Sync start. Variation1, Variation2, Interactive function
- Chord sequencer: 140 preset chord patterns
- Preset styles: 107
- User scenes: 256
- Import/export capability: yes
- Playable software: Audio file (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64--320 kbps)
- Recordable software: Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Recording time: 390 min (maximum recording time per song: 200 min)
- Recording system: New song recording, overlapping recording
- Internal songs: 3 songs
Tuning and voicing
- Touch sensitivity: Key touch - 100 types, fixed touch
- Hammer response: 10 types
- Master tuning: 415.3 - 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Effects: Ambience, equalizer (3-band digital), rotary speaker effect (organ tones only)
- Harmony: 9 types
- Voice transformer: Octave (-1 - +1), Formant (-12 - +12 semitones)
- Vocoder: 26 types, 26 tones
- Compressor: Soft, normal, hard
- Noise suppressor: -96 - 0 dB
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: FP-E50