Crescendo Moto Hearing Protection
Noise levels in a motorcycle helmet at 100kmh are typically 95-105dB. This is far above the widely accepted safe noise exposure level of 85dB, meaning you have between 15 minutes and 2 hours of riding before you risk tinnitus or other noise induced hearing loss symptoms.
Designed to fit into the ear and without catching the helmet liner, Crescendo Moto is a discrete reusable, universal fit hearing protector for helmet-generated noise, reducing it to safe levels yet still allowing speech to be heard from intercom speakers. While other hearing protection can sound muffled and unnatural, the Crescendo Moto provides full frequency noise reduction. The advanced filter design from DEC provides an open- air passage to the ear, minimizing occlusion effect while keeping the ear ventilated for optimum comfort.
General grime and road dirt will affect protective performance. Crescendo Moto overcomes this by being fully washable. Regular cleaning in warm water will ensure you receive the best performance from your Moto hearing protection.
Crescendo Moto reduces wind noise by a CE certified 24dB (Europe) and ANSI certified 16dB (North America), bringing it down to safe levels, which means you can concentrate on the road.
- • Protected and still being able to communicate and hear the surroundings.
• Helps prevent hearing damage
• A perfect fit for everyone: 4 Eartip sizes available (M+L in package, S+XL sizes available on request).
• 100% Acoustically tested
• Natural sound and ventilation of the ear because of wide filter aperture with sound damping mesh
• Minimum occlusion
• Reduces wind and air turbulence noise
• Reduces engine noise to safe, comfortable levels
• Prevents hearing damage at motor sport events such as NASCAR,F1, rallying, motorcycling, jet and F1 boats
• Prevents hearing damage during dyno runs
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: PR-1584