Manuel Rodriguez - ACADEMIA Series AC40 C 4/4 Size Classical Guitar
ACADEMIA is the first series in the Manuel Rodríguez range to feature the original Spanish heel, the royal class in guitar making.
With this special construction method, the one-piece neck extends into the body and is directly connected to the sides, back and top. This not only ensures enormous stability, but also optimal vibration transmission, faster response and longer sustain.
The heart of a Spanish guitar.
The four versions of the ACADEMIA series, all in 4/4 size, differ in the beautiful decorations and materials of the top and sides. Here you have to see, hear and experience what you like better.
All ACADEMIA instruments are handmade in Europe and have additional features that are quite special in this moderate price range. These include the mahogany neck with Ovangkol fingerboard, the nut and bridge inlay, hand-filed from oiled vintage bone, and the water-based eco high-gloss varnish.
A special feature of all Manuel Rodríguez 4/4 guitars is the GEWA armrest, which offers two decisive advantages: With its rounded shape, it ensures a particularly pleasant playing feel and allows the top to vibrate freely over the entire surface, as it prevents damping by the right arm being placed on top.
More sound, more comfort.
- Manuel Rodriguez ACADEMIA AC40-C
- Solid cedar top
- Back and sides Zebrano
- 4/4 size for children from ca. 14 years old and adults
- Mahogany neck, Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge
- Genuine Spanish heel
- Ovangkol headstock rest
- Bone nut and bridge inlay
- 6-hole Ovangkol bridge
- Factory-fittedGEWA armrest
- Wooden soundhole mosaic
- Real wood body-binding, multi-part top purfling
- Gold-plated machine head with lyra, black buttons and shafts
- Stringing: Hannabach 815HTC Silver Special with CARBON treble strings, high tension, made in Germany
- Environmentally-friendly polyurethane lacquer, highgloss
- Made in Europe
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: AC40C